Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Testimonials

We have been receiving such wonderful feedback & reviews that we decided to share them on our blog.  We love what we do so much.  It is such a remarkable feeling knowing that we captured the vision a couple had for their wedding. 

 Here's what a few of our brides & grooms have been saying about us:



"Sheri is the BEST Florist I've ever met. She 
is very warm and I feel at home every time 
I go to her store. Very professional."
- Eileen


"I had a great experience with Murrieta's 
flower girl. Sheri is super helpful and truly 
loves what she does. The flowers for my 
wedding turned out beautiful. I got exactly 
what I asked for."  - buffylocust


"Sheri does such beautiful work! All day long, 
my guests were commenting on my flowers 
and centerpieces. She made my vision of a fall
 themed wedding come to light even in the
 desert of Southern California!  She takes care 
of everything!"  - angelsfan09



"They did the flowers for my wedding and they were beautiful. I got 
everything I wanted. The flowers were fresh and vivid. I couldn't have 
asked for a better florist."  - Ashleigh 





No comments:

Post a Comment